Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I'll Be Loving You Forever"

Hey y'all!! I'm continuing.. 
Again, I need a GUYS name! New character.. New events.. Fa please give me a name! I have one name, Mi7sen, a readers choice (Thanks Alvaro!:* ).. I need more, &then I'll pick from 'em, or YOU'LL pick from 'em! 
So let's not keep y'all waiting(: &here goes.. 
Btw, this might be a short post cuz I'm writing this w'ana ga3da an6ir athan il fayer;p Hehe, &my 9 year old sister is waiting for me 3ashan asa3id'ha itiwa6'a o0 it9alii;p 

---------------

"Can I show you something?" He asked..
"Sure.." She said confused.. 

Jassim leaned in, and Jenna closed her eyes.. She felt his smooth soft lips on hers, she felt his tongue scrape her lips. She felt like a serge of electricity went through her. She knew in her heart that he was the one for her.. 
He pulled away and they opened their eyes.. 

"Jenna, a7ibich.." He whispered
"Wana a7ibik akthar.." She whispered back

Jenna looked down and looked at her phone and was shocked that their kiss took longer than she thought, because she felt it pass by in a second! 

"Umbayy! Jassim I need to go, it's getting late.." She said blushing..
"Oh, inzain.. Ana amasheech.." He told her
"La 3adii Jassim.." She said
"La 3adii la wella shay, bamasheech ya3nii bamasheech.. It's late o0 mabee i9eer feech shay!" He told her
"Umm.. Okayy 3ayal.." she said and got out of his car and hopped into hers

She started her engine and started driving home, she looked in her rearview mirror and saw that he was right behind her, he waved to tell her that he's right behind her. 
She reached home and parked in the garage, got down and ran to her room and looked outside the window and found him there. He waved and winked and drove away. 

While she was getting out of her clothes, he phone vibrated.
Jassim..

"Aloo" She said
"3indii ihda2.." He said..
"Hehe! Shno ohwa?" She asked
"Sim3ay.." He told her and raised the volume of his car stereo 

The lyrics of I'll Be Loving You Forever by Westlife filled her ears.. 

"I'll be loving you forever
deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
even if you took my heart and tore it apart
I would love you still, forever

you are the sun 
you are my life
and your the last thing on my mind before I go to
sleep at night
you're always round when I'm in need
when troubles on my mind you put my soul at ease
there is no one in this world, who could love me like
you do
that is the reasons that I wanna spend forever with you

I'll be loving you forever
deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
even if you took my heart and tore it apart
I would love you still, forever

we´ve had our fun
and we've made mistakes
but who'd have guessed along the road we'd learn to 
give and take
it's so much more than i could have dreamed, I could 
have dreamed
cause you make loving you so easy for me
there is no one in this world, who could love me like you do
that is the reason that I wanna spend forever with you

I'll be loving you forever (forever)
deep inside my heart you'll leave me never (you never leave, no)
even if you took my heart (took my heart) 
and tore it apart (and tore it appart girl) 
I would love you still, forever

and girl I pray you´ll leave me never

cos this is the world where lovers often go astray 
but if we love each other we won't go that way
so put your doubts aside
do what it takes to make it right
cos i love you forever no one can tear us apart.

I'll be loving you forever (forever)
deep inside my heart you'll leave me never 
even if you took my heart (took my heart, girl) and 
tore it apart (and tore it apart, now ) 
I would love you still, forever (forever)

I'll be loving you forever (forever)
deep inside my heart you'll leave me never 
even if you took my heart (took my heart girl) and
tore it apart (and tore it appart now)
I would love you still, forever

I'll be loving you forever
deep inside my heart you'll leave me never
even if you took my heart and tore it apart
I would love you still, forever"

Tears started coming down her eyes.. 
"And I promise I'll be loving you forever" Jassim told her.
"Forever I will love you." She replied with tears of joy running down her cheek
"Ana ba5aleech al7een it5al9een and goodnight my love.." and whispered into the phone and kissed the phone
She kissed back and hung up. She got up and washed up and got into her PJ's and climbed into bed.

"When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you when you're gone the face I came to know is missing too when you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok, I miss you.."

Words from Avril Lavigne's song When You're Gone invaded her head.. When he was gone, everything was out of place.. When he's near, nothing else mattered.. Her world was perfect with him in it..

She drifts into a deep sleep thinking of Jassim and how he makes her want to be a better person, and how her world would be without him..
----

At 10am, her mother walked in and woke her up.. 

"Jannoya? Goomay yuma, abee a7acheech." Her mom said without any emotions on her face. 
"Ha? Na3am? Okay. Al7een ag3ad a3'asil o0 anzil." She said worried.
"Okay. Yalla ana na6ritich ta7at." Her mom replied and left her room. 

Allah yastir! Ish9ayer?! She thought..

She got up, washed up, and went downstairs. Her mom was sitting bil 9ala waiting.. She had her hands on her lap staring into space.. 

"Mama?" Jenna asked
"Gi3day yuma.." Her mom told her

---------
YAYYY!!!!! Yalla.. FEEDBACK!! I'm not getting alot of feedbacks.. I'm wondering if it's getting boring, so maybe fee drama or heartbreak or w/e.. Bes I NEED to know, are you guys liking it aw la2.. If not, I'll stop &start something new.. 
Fa PLEASE tell me, if you like it or not, cuz if I DON'T get feedback, I'll just stop &change the story.. I really will.. &Zarh has a point, la2na 9iyam o0 naktib! &like right now, I'm up at 4:30AM!!!! STILL WRITING!!! Just WORKING to please y'all! 
Fa PLEASE FEEDBACK!!!! 
The only one I'm getting feedback from is Alvaro, &THANK YOU FOR THAT 7UBIII!!! :* Matga9reen! 

Fa please guys, FEEDBACK! Or I WILL stop. It's your decision. &I need a guys name please.. ASAP! It might not be for the next post, but maybe the one after it(;

Love y'all!!!

-Q.

4 comments:

  1. a7biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich walaaaaaah!
    ou a7b il story!
    continue pleeeeease;*!!!!!

    Pleaaaaaaaaase wallah a7bich and ur story , dont break my heart, please , ma astahil etkmlen 3lshanii :(? affaaaaa? :(

    eh 9a7! and if you need help with the layout ou HTML! zarh's here ;D

    ILYSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS POST;O

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* That was suuuch an adorably sweet post.. The love between them<3... Alla y3ain wat the mother wants to talk about, inshalla 5air bas i doubt it with the "expressionless face".. Cant wait 4 the next post..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zarh: W'ana a7ibich aktharrr!!!!:* &I'll continue for youuu!! :* &Tistahlain akamilich! :* &thanks 7ayatii! :* I'll ask you if I need some new help! haha;p ILYSMM!!!

    Alvaro: Ahaha;p Thank you:* It loves you back(:

    Dazzlin: Just wait &see(; &The love between them, don't we all wish me had it?! ;(

    I hope y'all like the next post! =] &I still need a guys name! =]

    ReplyDelete