Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tears.

Okay, from the title, I bet you realized feeha bachii, feeha tears.. And yes there are.. I'm sitting here, remembering a friend that was with me through a very hard time, so hard I couldn't go a day without talking to her.. Al7een, it's been a while since I talked to her, since she lives in another country, her phone has been taken away, and she's in school.. I'm dying just to hear her voice, my tears are coming down involuntarily.. I miss her laugh, her voice, and how she says stuff that makes me laugh and smile..

I miss you my sister.. I think she'll know who she is once she reads this.. I miss you, and I hope to see you soon..

-Q


Oh, and PS: I'm writing the next part of Stupid In Love. My hidden friend, thank you for being with me every step of the way DURING the period of "Stupid In Love"

1 comment:

  1. Akh:*
    I guess I know her. Wala she loves you alot. tmoot fech. I know her more than myself. haha.
    Inshalla bilsalama 7bebti:**

    I know she'll miss you as much as you'll do. Take carexx

    ReplyDelete